However your selected retailer would be able to give guidance should any problems arise using there service department and BilliB backup. A home delivery service is available in most areas at an additional cost. Details can be obtained from your retailer.
A Setting-up Service for your BilliB clock is not necessary as our clocks are constructed with the consumer in mind.
Working with the instructions provided with every clock:
- BilliB clocks are constructed with the consumer in mind giving ease and simplicity
- Remove the clock from the shipping carton after ensuring all the staples are safely removed to avoid scratching the clock
- Open the back or side panels of the clock to see the movement.
- Remove the cardboard and or chime rod protectors from around the chime rods; slide the cardboard band down and off the chime rods.
- Lift the chime hammer transit bars, (if applicable) which will release the chime hammers or cut the band enabling the hammers to move freely.
- Replace the back and or side panels.
- Move the clock to its final location, now hang the pendulum.
- Hang the weights, making sure the clock is square and level.
- Now give the pendulum a good swing, all BilliB clocks will go straight into balance* and start chiming.
*Automatic balance Feature is standard on most BilliB clocks
It’s not a difficult thing setting up a BilliB Grandfather Clock.
Watch our set up video.